Sunday, October 27, 2013

Birthday DaY.

Linley turned ONE last Thursday. I didn't know how I wanted to spend her day, but I wanted to try to make it as special as I could, even if she won't remember. It was her very first birthday after all!!!

I wanted to start celebrating as soon as we could, so even though Landon was already at work when Linley got up, I woke her up with some balloons in bed and singing happy birthday. The balloons were a hit!! I think I will probably try to do this every year when she wakes up.



She had some yummy treats on her birthday too!! Powdered sugar donuts started us off! Wow, the girl can eat herself a donut. At one point she was double fisting them. Hysterical.




After breakfast we got ready to go to the zoo with Lili's bestie. We have only been one other time, but I knew we had to go on her birthday because she really loves the animals. 






















We had lunch by the giraffes and dippin dots under the pumpkins that were hung in the trees for Zoo Boo! Such a fun day. The girlies missed their naps, but were amazingly good!!! 

We headed home for afternoon naps, opened presents when daddy got home, and then headed to Lopez for Linley's birthday dinner. 

Before dinner pics- A must!! Clearly Linley loves them....







Landon told our waiter it was Linley's birthday so they came out with the kiddie sombrero for her. She had a lime in her hand, and I think she was in shock a little bit, but the singing didn't seem to bother her!




I still can't believe my little girl is ONE. 
We had the best day celebrating your first year little one.
Can't wait to see what the next year brings us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...