Thursday, September 12, 2013

what to gift a one year old.

linley's first birthday!



I still have a month until L's big day, but I have already had family asking about gift ideas, SO I had to share Linley's wishes ;) .... ok, maybe more my wishes, but still....she will love.:)

1. A fun monogrammed PBK lunch bag. Most days we are out around lunch/dinner time and I wish we had one of these. Much better than the hundreds of zip locks just thrown in my purse..

2. The Rody! My little rocking and bouncing machine needs this SO much.

3. Little tikes pink swing. This will be perfect in the cooler months we hopefully have coming up.

4. A bla bla doll. I ordered one of these for the girly and am anxiously awaiting her arrival!!!

5. A pair of platinum Freshly Picked Mocs. I have loved these for well over a year now, before the girly was even here. And now that she will seriously be walking ANY DAY now, I think it's time for her very first pair! Our doc recommended mocs for a first pair of walking shoes, so these are LITERALLY just what the doctor ordered.

6. The Little Mermaid. My very favorite Disney movie growing up is being released during Linley Loo's birthday month. Meant to be!

7. Melissa and Doug pink piano. Something else I had as a little girl! Mine was red, but I am loving the pink. And Linley loved playing on mine while we were in Abilene a few weeks ago, so I know she is totally wanting this. ;)

8. Olivia. I love love love getting books as gifts and this one looks so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...