Friday, September 27, 2013

5 on Friday!!

Happy Friday!!! Linking up for Five on Friday!!


ONE--

We had a happy mail day this week! Moccs and headwraps for the girl came in and I am SO pleased with the moccs. I wasn't really sure if they would be worth the money, but I have decided they SO are. They are the only shoes so far that Linley can't pull off her feet AND I ordered a size bigger, yet they are still easy for her to walk in.


TWO--

Our first little furbaby, Trigger, had surgery this week and he got to come home yesterday! Such a brave boy.


THREE--

I found some leopard tights at Target a week or two ago and had to grab them to match L. I went back yesterday and picked up some black and white ones. I think fun tights will be a staple in my fall wardrobe!


FOUR--

I've been wanting to spruce up our pumpkins on the front porch, so started searching pinterest and I am loving the chevron and glitter polka dots! So cute!


FIVE--

And to end on a pumpkin note, these. look. amazing. I will be making them this weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Love L's new headbands and moccasins!!! So cute!

    And those leggings are adorable but I'm worried I won't be able to pull them off. I kind of like to AVOID attention to my legs haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...