Friday, September 20, 2013

5 on Friday!



It's that time!!! Linking up for 5 on Friday!

ONE--

Freshly Picked had a sale on moccasins yesterday and I scored some for the girly. Bubble gum will be making its way to our doorstep soon I hope!


TWO--

I started volunteering for Four Corners this week doing a little after school tutoring. Heidi and Laura rode with us and I heart seeing these two babes in the backseat together. Linley is blowing kisses, as usual.


THREE--

This itty kitty outfit. Can't wait until it's cooler so L can wear it.


FOUR--

Party planning at Hobby Lobby. With a piƱata bigger than Linley:)


FIVE--

My birthday was this week and these flowers Landon sent are making me oh so happy every time I see them!

That's all people. Happy Friday!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by from 5 on Friday! Love the giant cupcake, the gorgeous flowers, and the name Linley! Oh so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...