Friday, September 13, 2013

5 on Friday.

Yay for Friday!!!!! The best day of the week. Linking up with Darci again for Five on Friday:)


ONE--

Fall will be here anyyy day now, so I gave in and finally ordered the Jcrew Keeper chambray top (it's 25% off right now!) Hoping I will love it! I'm sure I will wear it every day here soon.


TWO--

Linley's birthday Bla Bla arrived!!!!! Suzette the Fox, I heart you. Lili will too:) BTW, I scored her on an amazing discount on Brickyard Buffalo, so keep an eye out if you are wanting one for your little!! I think they will be featuring them again soon.


THREE--

Aggie game day is this Saturday, so I had to get something for my girl to wear to cheer on her Ags! How cute is this???


And how sad that this was my girl last year :( bitty baby is growing up!


FOUR--

Ok, so did y'all know that if you sign up to receive Kendra Scott emails, you will get an email during your birthday month with a coupon for 50% off anything in the store?!?! This excites me so. Thinking I need to add these to my KS collection.


FIVE--

This needs to come live on my entry bench. That is all.



3 comments:

  1. I saw that pillow on Pinterest and I want it for our entry way too! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove me some KS earrings!! My favs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That trick or treat pillow needs to be on my front porch, too!


    Steph
    Tailgate Queen - game day dresses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...