Friday, August 9, 2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!! Linking up again here!



ONE--

My SIL finally had her baby!! She didn't find out before the gender, but we were all so excited to find out she had another sweet baby girl!! No shortage of girls in this family. I'll wait for mom to post the first pic, but she's such a presh angel baby.

TWO--

Linley's 1st birthday dress arrived this week! My mom sent it to her and I LOVE it. Can't believe my baby will be one soon.:(


THREE--

I found the cutest Kate Spade gold bow studs at the outlet. They will be perfect this holiday season!


FOUR--

Linley started at Gymboree this week and she had the best time. I signed her up when I found a groupon for it, so we could try it out before committing to the $$$ every month. We did the music class and she really liked the other babies and songs/dancing. I'm not sure I would do it again without the groupon because it was hard for her to really pay attention the whole time and she just wanted to crawl crawl crawl. I think we will be signing up for Little Gym next:)



FIVE--

This. Chick-fil-a's Mocha Cookies and Cream milkshake. I saw it when L and I were at a chick-fil-a lunch date this week (just as we were leaving) and now it's all I can think about. I HAVE to try this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...