Friday, August 16, 2013

Five on Friday.

It's Friday again!!!! My favorite day of the week!!:) Linking up again with Darci for 5 on Friday.


ONE--

This email popped up in my inbox this morning and you don't even know how happy I am about this! I have Linley Loo's costume picked out and think I will order today!


TWO--

This happened last night. 'Tis the season for You Don't Know Jacques;)

THREE--

Linley and I went on a solo ice cream date the other day because it was about a million degrees out and I had to have it. I didn't hear any complaining from the girl about it either.



FOUR--

I can't even believe that Aggie football will be starting soon!!! I put this up yesterday thinking it may be a little early still, but my IG peeps assured me it's not. Gig 'EM!



2 comments:

  1. How did I not know about this lulu outlet?! Checking it out now!

    What is Linley going to be for Halloween?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the door hanging of the football. Cute! All the pics are adorable!

    Found you on Five on Friday! Hope you'll stop by my blog too!
    http://www.mixof6.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...