Tuesday, July 30, 2013

weekend.

Our weekend started on Wednesday last week because my parents and grandparents decided to come and stay with us for a few days. It's always fun when we have company and we hadn't seen my grandparents since Mother's Day so I was happy they were getting to see Linley.

We kept it low key with shopping, eating, and going to the dog races for the guys. It wasn't my thing, but I did win a few times!

The parents and gparents left on Friday, so we still had a long weekend with just the three of us. We went to doctor's appts with our daddy, had friends over for a BBQ (the grill went out and it started POURING, so we actually had to scramble and go BUY bbq, but sore subject with the husband :) ) and got to snuggle their new baby, church, and a sweet little ice cream date.

Linley got to try her first bite of ice cream while we were out with my parents and LOVED it, so I had to show Landon.


It was hilarious. I've never given her anything sweet and really she was only getting smalls licks of it, but she was obsessed. I would give her a little taste and then she would start making this noise she always makes when she wants more of something. So sweet. And I can't blame her for loving because I only had about 932857 chocolate cones with cheesecake ice cream from Marble Slab when I was pregnant with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...