Friday, July 26, 2013

Five on Friday.

I'm linking up again with Darci for Five on Friday!

Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

ONE-

It's a 10 leave in conditioner. It's amaze. I first tried my sister's, but had to get my own because I liked it so much. Makes your hair crazy soft and shiny after using.
 
TWO-

I'm a sucker for a polka dot, so I'm thinking I have to make this tablecloth. Maybe for LiLi's big day??;)
 
THREE-

Landon picked up 2 wingback chairs I scored for $20 off Craigslist recently and I have been wanting to get my hands on them, but just haven't had time. I really want to have them recovered, but don't want to spend big bucks on them right now since I don't need them so I decided to try out this upholstery spray from Hobby Lobby.
 Simply Spray Charcoal Grey Fabric Paint
I have only finished one, but I went with a charcoal gray and am loving how it turned out! The fabric feels the same, not stiff or crunchy like I was expecting, and nothing rubs off on clothes! It's just a temporary fix, but I'm so pleased with the results! And can't beat $9.99 per can plus 40% off at HL!

Bad garage lighting, but the chair before I haven't finished yet and then the one I've painted.
Before

After- without the cushion.

FOUR-

I'm dying over the little fall outfits hitting the Gap website lately. Ready for the cooler temps to come to Houston!

Elbow-patch striped dressIntarsia owl sweater dress






FIVE-

I bought a little lime tree yesterday to add to our garden! I had been getting a little jealous over our neighbors having fruit trees and decided we just had to have one.


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Found you through the link up! Love the table cloth and I'm thinking it's a must have for my daughter's upcoming 1st birthday! Her name is Lily too...:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...