Friday, July 19, 2013

Five on Friday

I don't even know how I found Darci's blog, but I have been reading it for a while now and have loved her Five on Friday posts! Since I'm trying to get back into my blogging routine, I thought this would be a fun way to motivate me to post at LEAST once a week right??:)
ONE--
I love me a cup with a straw and love me a Mason jar even more, so when I found these at Costco last week I had to make them mine. Makes my water a little more fun!

TWO--
Linley's first birthday is quickly approaching, so you KNOW I have been on the lookout for the perfect first birthday outfit. I think I will get her one for her birthday DAY and one for the party. These mudpie outfits are the PERFECT ones for her big day I think. And I am searching for the perfect smocked cupcake dress for her party so if anyone has a source for THE one I'm all ears:)

Cupcake Pinafore And Bloomers | Baby | Mud PieCupcake Tunic And Shorties | Baby | Mud Pie


THREE--
I've had this pinned for forever and even bookmarked on my phone so I can look back on it any time. Sometimes I really feel like I'm struggling to be a Godly wife. And y'all, #3??? This is a daily struggle for me. In my heart I know women are to submit to their husbands, but sometimes I forget Landon really is called to be the leader of our home and I need to let him be. He's such a good daddy and husband, so I should trust he has our best interests at heart.


FOUR--
I picked up a pair of Kate spade studs a month or so ago and they have quickly become favorites. I wear them with almost everything these days! Mine are the clear color. I feel like I really need the black and pink. And maybe green....
 kate spade small square studs

FIVE--
I'm working on some shelves in L's room and have picked up a few prints here and there for it, but I just found this one and it is so totally meant for my little girl's room.
Image of OH LA LA PRINT

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Lauren!!

    So glad you said hello and linked-up with us today!!! :) I can't even handle the cuteness in this list. It's clear from the get-go that I shouldn't read your blog or I'll be adding too much to my "wish list"! HA!! Those Kate Spade studs are gorgeous ---- and in pink?! I need them! ;)

    Such precious outfits you have picked out too for your girl's big day!! Doesn't the first year just FLY by?!

    Again, so glad you linked up and have been following along! Thrilled to have found your blog... I'll have to get caught up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kate Spade stuff! The studs look so pretty!!! I hear about submitting to the hubster...it is hhaarrd!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those birthday outfits are so cute!! Can't wait to see what you're up to for her party :) Know it will be adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...