Thursday, March 7, 2013

ketchup.

I was scrolling through my camera and iphone pics and found a few that I just didn't want to leave out and few recent happenings.

-the other day Landon brought these home.
I randomly found them on craigslist when I was listing a few things to sell, 
and immediately emailed the seller to snag 'em.
they were $20 each! that's a steal I'd say.
I wanted a pair to reupholster, so I can't wait to decide what I want to do with them.

-I found a recipe for a crock pot roasted chicken and since we love a rotisserie chicken, but I don't love that they are $8 for a teeny chick,
I had to try it.
this recipe is a keeper!!! easy peasy and delish.

-this girl and her eyebrow.
cracks me up.

-a few weekends ago we went to San Antonio for my niece's 3rd birthday.
It was the cutest little Tinkerbell/Neverland party, and how lucky am I that I married Peter Pan?!

little girl at her very first birthday party!!

 -and a few pics with our little valentine!



I know I have lots more to post, but this is good enough for now--
I'll be caught up one day:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...