Thursday, March 21, 2013

Houston Rodeo!


Last Friday Landon was off,
so we met up with some friends at the Houston Livestock show and Rodeo.
Not even ashamed to admit how much I love a rodeo and fair.

Basically for the food.
We pretty much tried one of EVERYTHING while we were there.

We stayed for about 4 hours,
which was a little too long for me with a baby considering it was at least 80 outside.
But Linley did SO good.
She just strolled around and slept a little, read a little, and watched the animals.

The guys played games, 
and rode rides,
and we saw so many baby piggies that now I'm convinced I need one.





 Camel rides!!
 I totally wanted to do it, but was nervous.
Those things are huge!
Maybe next year.
 




Can't wait until L is big enough to ride the rides!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...