Monday, March 4, 2013

4 months!





 

Bitty girl is getting so big!!

I am late again with her update, but that's just how it's going to be from now on I'm sure.

Life with this girl sure is sweet! She is learning so much and I just love to see how much she grows everyday. At her 4 month check up she was still a teeny one at 12.11 pounds (30th percentile) and 24.25 inches (50th percentile), but doctor is happy with her growth!

AT 4 MONTHS--

We call you Li Li, or Lu, or Lu Lu like my momma called me.

You LOVE laughing at your daddy! After he gives you a bath every night, he will take you to put on your jammies and blow raspberries on your tummy and neck and you just laugh, laugh, laugh. It's the sweetest thing I've ever seen. If I was a little more technologically advanced I would post a video of this cuteness!!

Standing is your favorite. Even when I'm holding you all you want to do is stand on my tummy.

I think you are on the brink of teeth, because your hands are in your mouth 24/7 and you have been drooling like crazy.

You love to talk, talk, talk, pull mommy's hair, rip my glasses off of my face, read books, and blow bubbles.

You have also become a rolling machine! A week before you turned 3 months you rolled over for the first time, but just this last week something clicked and everytime I set you on your back you immediately flip over.

You also LOVE to reach up and touch our faces when we are close by. I probably shouldn't, but every morning I bring you to my bed so I can slip in another an hour of rest and you just lay beside me and rub my face with your little hands. It's the best.

Oh little Lu you are my very favorite. I know it's cliche, but what did we ever do before you?! Our lives sure weren't as fun as they are now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...