Monday, September 24, 2012

25.

Last week I turned 25! I know it's not even old, but it just sounds old. 25. I can't even believe it. Feeling even more blessed this birthday than I thought possible. My life is not perfect, but it's mine and I love it. So thankful for family, friends, and especially Landon who made this birthday so special!! 

We didn't do much, but it was my best birthday so far I think. My parents came the weekend before to take me out for a birthday dinner and a little ice cream after. Proud member of the Slab club right here. Lucky to have parents who are willing to drive 6 hours just for one night to take me out to dinner on my birthday. On Tuesday Landon sent me for a birthday pedi during the day, and then took me to Perry's for dinner. Ahh best dinner in a while, but I get so full these days I could barely eat it all. 

Linley and I before dinner! 25 years and 36 weeks. 

Yum dessert and handsome date.


Oh and Landon's momma sent me edible arrangements! Those are my favorite. I didn't even share one. Not kidding. 


When we got home I opened my cards from Landon. He got one for me from him and one from Linley. Melt my heart. So sweet of him. 


I can't believe this is the last birthday with just the two of us!! Can't wait to see what year 25 has in store for me.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...