Friday, August 31, 2012

Where to start...

I somehow ended up taking an unintentional blog break, but we have been going non-stop lately. Still need to post Galveston pics. I will someday I'm sure:). I don't even know where to start--let's see.. Landon's sister Lesley and her husband came to see us at the end of July. We went to dinner at T-bone Toms and to the Kemah boardwalk. They rode the rides and I took the pictures. 

 As soon as they left that weekend, we got started painting Linley's room. We have been going sooo slow with finishing up for some reason. Maybe we are in denial she will be here in a matter of weeks! Monday night we finally got started on the striped wall and we finished Tuesday. I'm waiting on a few things to arrive that I have ordered to complete it, but I can't wait to get her room ready! 



 My grandparents and cousin Jessica came to visit us one weekend. It was granny's birthday so I obviously had to use that as an excuse to get her a red velvet bundt cake. Delish. 

We shopped all weekend and made a quick trip to Galveston for dinner one night. 

Oh and I got a dress I think I want Linley to wear home from the hospital! Can't wait to see her in it. 

 In other Linley related news-- the little girl has been getting so many goodies in the mail lately! Her crib finally came and we put it together a few weeks ago. Love the one we picked out.

And she has been growing growing growing! 

31 weeks

32 weeks


 I can't buy clothes right now, so I have been indulging in accessories. Can't wait for fall so little girl and I can wear our new Gap flats. I die. 

   This past week Landon had to go to Michigan for work, so I headed to Abilene for the week to see family and get ready for the amazing shower I had on Saturday! I will post pics for that soon, but I have to say the little girl and I are so beyond blessed and grateful for everything and everyone who came to celebrate us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...