Monday, July 9, 2012

Linley lately.

Seriously,
this post is way past due.
I've been constantly taking pictures, just not posting them.
Check out how much the girl is growing!!

21 wks

23 wks

25 wk 4 days.

Tomorrow will be 26 wks!
Can't believe how fast time is flying by.
So much to do still.:))

Friday I had the dreaded glucose test.
Yuck.
It was not as bad as I expected, but not too great either.
But really, it's so mean to make a pregnant girl fast all night until your 8:45 appt and not let them leave until 11.
I was STARVING.

Everything looks good with the little one so far, 
and I am getting so so excited to see her. 
How far away is October??:)

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! :) Can't wait to see baby girl's room!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...