Thursday, June 7, 2012

Memorial Day 2012.

We didn't really have any plans for Memorial Day this year, 
but sister and Justin decided to come visit us last minute and I'm so glad they did.

We started the weekend by hitting up the Town Center,
eating some Zoes chocolate cake that I have been wantinggg,
picked up a necklace at a cute little boutique (that I will be back too as soon as I can wear regular clothes again),
and ended the night with a movie.

Saturday we shopped some more, of course,
than I made us go to Sprinkles.
Ahhh, it was amazing. 
And can I just say it is strategically located RIGHT across from Pottery Barn Kids.
Which means I'll be there at least 982374 more times before baby girl is here.

We grabbed lunch at Chili's then headed straight to the pool.

We are so lucky to have so many pools in our neighborhood, 
so we can cool off during the hottt summers in Houston.

The aquatic center just opened so we had to go there to hop in the lazy river.
Love me a lazy river.

Husband in his hilarious Corona swimsuit.
I picked it up as a joke for him at Target and he loves it.
What can I say? we're classy.

Sunday we spent more time in the pool then said goodbye to sister.
So happy they are so close to us now!

Monday we did nothinggg except go see What to Expect When You're Expecting.
I loved it. And Landon seriously wanted us to go see MIB 3, 
but ended up loving this movie too.

L cooked out for us (I am loving this grill! no cooking or dishes for me)
and then we watched another movie before bed. 
Great great weekend and loved having the man home for an extra day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...