Thursday, May 24, 2012

rangers and such.

Sunday the Rangers were in town playing the Astros, so Landon's dad graciously offered to take us to the game. L's sister and her fam even drove in from San Antonio for it and it was so much fun to see them. 




 The rest of this week has been low key. Landon's dad is still in town for work, so he took us to Lopez for dinner Tuesday. That place is so so good. My grandma used to live in Sugar Land and would take me there when I came to visit her from CollegeStation. 

 Last night we went to dinner at Canyon Cafe down by the galleria with an old friend of L's and his wife. I convinced husband to stop at Anthro before din and he got me these sunnies for the pool.

 I can't believe it's already Memorial Day weekend! May is flying. Sister and her bf decided to come see us last minute, so we are planning a weekend of shopping, pool time, and cooking out. Can't wait.

 I snagged this tote during Anthropologie's clearance sale last week and am so glad I did. I've been wanting a new bag and usually stick with something practical, but I was loving this print and couldn't pass it up. It's pretty huge and I think may even be able to fit a towel or 2 in it for the pool. And some snacks maybe... worth it. 

 L has a long weekend and we are ready for it!! Hope everyone has a great weekend--:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...