Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's Day 2012.

We drove to Abilene last weekend for Mother's Day and had the best time.
We got to visit with family,
ran the usual errands,
mani/pedi with mom,
ate yummy food, 
enjoyed a great service at church,
I received my very first mommy-to be cards!

and most importantly got to celebrate our mommas!

Saturday night,
my parents hosted a little backyard mother's day barbeque
and all of the aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents came over
for dinner by the pool.



And I finally got to meet my cousin's new little baby
Piper!



All of the granddaughters! 
Girls seem to run in our family,
so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the little
is a pink baby.




Sunday after church we got to have lunch at Perini's with my parents and L's fam.



Had to have the strawberry shortcake!
The best.

Landon's family!

My mom has pictures of us on her camera, 
so hopefully I'll get them one day,
but she knows she's the greatest momma 
and I'm so happy she is mine!
Thankful for all the moms in my life
and doubly thankful I will soon 
get to know a momma's love!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...