Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Vday.

We had a sweet little Vday this year. We had dinner at Casbah-one of our favorites-on Saturday since it's downtown and too crazy to get to on a weekday. It was delish as usual, and my Valentine was pretty perfect himself. 

 On the day I grabbed us cute chickfila heart biscuits to start out our morning, snacked on chocolate covered strawberries from L, got a mani/pedi, and made us some sugar cookies. 

 Before L got home I got his little gift ready and one for the pups. Oh and I found the cutest heart balloons at target for $2 for a big pack, and tied them to back of our chairs. They are still there and still making me happy.:) Ahh and my necklace!! The man knows how to give a gift. I mean really he just knows how to check his email and see all of the things "a friend" sent him, but whatever works. 

 That night we just kept it simple and went to an early happy hour and then to see Safe House. Simple simple, but that's how we like it! No pressure on this day anymore and it's so perfect that way. Just another day we get to do a little something sweet for each other. Love you LB! Muah! 

 And thank you to my momma and dad for still sending us Vday treats! Candies and gift cards and treats for the pups were so appreciated this year!! Happy Vday!!:))

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...