Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Oh hello February.

What a sweet little month you are. You've already brought us these--which I will be snagging as soon as my little self can make it to the mall-- and I can only see good times from here. Soon you will be full of hearts and chocolates and flowers. I love this month. 

 With 2 weeks until Vday, I have been scouring pinterest for fun ideas and gifts to make it extra sweet. 

 Must make these for husband.
 I'm thinking with this recipe for the cupcakes. Hershey kiss in a cupcake??? Can't go wrong. 

 Heart garland and maybe a cupcake wrapper wreath are sure to get us in the spirit right?? Need to make a hobby lobby trip.

 I have decided I need Cupid to bring me this. Too cute for words.

 I don't know what to get husband this year. He never wants anything, and doesn't really care about this heart filled holiday, but humors me. Any ideas??

For sure he is getting this with his morning coffee before work.
I love you a-LATTE!! ha

And for the little men in my life...
ahh can't take the cuteness!! 

ready for all the love February is sure to bring us!:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...