Wednesday, February 8, 2012

bullets.



 -I should really stop saying I'm going to be good at posting and then immediately suck at posting.

 -husband cleaned the whole apt for me this weekend even though it is totally my agreed upon "job" at this point in our lives. Keeper. 

-saw one for the money on Saturday w Gretchen and came back out to find this note on my car. I'm just going to take a wild guess and say they did it bc of the Texas stickers and license plates. 

 -I love target. That is all. 

-please tell me how I ordered Valentine cards at least 2 weeks ago, and have had them addressed just as long, yet STILL haven't mailed them. gah get it together!

-Superbowl Sunday we kinddd of watched the game. But mainly loved on our puppies. Oh and ate snacks. Queso, apple chips, pigs in a blanket, and crock pot buffalo chicken sandwiches. 


-found a fro-yo shop in Pittsburgh's fancyyy mall Monday. 

-bit the bullet and bought this. Total impulse purchase even though I've been wanting it for foreverrr and hear nothing but good things about it. So far I'm loving it! the man likes it too.

 -when buying the above, I was given a sample of this. Someone please tell me that price is wrong bc if so I basically just got free gold cream to put on my face.

-these make everyday worth living. not even joking...

-Chick-fil-a has special heart shaped biscuits for Valentine's day! be still my chick-fil-a loving heart.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I want the clarisonic SO BAD!
    And how rude of someone to put that on your car! Shame on them. Haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...