Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cookies and coupons.

This weekend was our usual, low-key. We've been so lame lately! I just can't make myself get out in the cold. We went to happy hour with friends on Friday, and had a weekend filled with football.

 I made some Peanut butter blossoms to accompany our chips and queso during the games.

 Love these cookies. 
I definitely followed the recipe on the back of the Hershey's bag and they were great.




 Sunday I got in the couponing mood for some reason.
 I always cut some out here and there, but I went crazy this time. 
Horrible picture, but I got all of these goodies for $28! Not bad considering the five bags of dog food usually cost $30 by themselves. 

I think I may need to do this more often... Not ever going to be "extreme" but it is pretty exhilarating seeing your total go down after swiping those coupons!

 Monday we had a happy surprise when we got a huge box in the mail! We were so blessed with Christmas gifts this year and had 4 suitcases come home with us on the plane, yet still we had gifts that we didn't have room for. It was fun opening and unwrapping, because I had already forgotten all I had gotten.

Some of my favorites that were inside here, here, here, and here.
 I love me some mail!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...