Friday, January 6, 2012

A Christmas get-together.

One of the perks of going home for holidays is that I get to see so many of my old high school friends. One of my oldest friends-Julie-had a little party at her house for us high school girls right before Christmas, and it was so so fun. I hadn't seen most of the girls in months and this was the perfect opportunity to get together. And we sported our Christmas gear for the occasion. Thanks mom for the present turtleneck! I always made fun of it, but it finally came in handy for me.


Love these girls oh so much!! Lots of drinks, laughter, and catching up went down. 













 Let me just tell you, I had a little bit of fun that night:))

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun group of gals! Looks like you all had a fabulous time. :) Friends are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...