Monday, November 21, 2011

Want-its.

Christmas is quickly approaching and I can't help but check out all of the goodies for this new season. I am addicted to list making, and this is the best kind to make. Christmas wish list-- it's that time again!

Can't get enough of these scarves.

Sister we need these for Christmas!

Must have.
Heart it.

 For all the entertaining I do, ha..
Love the winter white.


And of course these presh stocking stufferS!!
 
1/2

these cozy cable knit socks would be pretty fan-tabulous too..

apparently I have a bad case of the want-its this year!
pretty please Santa??

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these! Those knit socks would be so comfortable right now! And that white jacket is gorgeous! Perfect for winter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...