Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Wicked Anniversary!


We stuck with the paper tradition for our first anniversary and Landon got us tickets 
to see Wicked in Downtown Pittsburgh.
I have been wanting to go since reading the book, 
and I was SO pleased with it. 
Much better than the book.
I want to go again!
And Landon even enjoyed it. Although he was quick to remind me 
he was there just for me.

On our way!Love the tunnel. Never gets old.


Benedum Theater!



We were crazed getting there, so I totally forgot to take a picture of us,
but such a fun night and such a fabulous anniversary we had!

Love you LB! We did it! Ready for 100 more anniversaries with you!!

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect way to spend an anniversary! And what a gorgeous view getting there! Sounds like a fabulous time! I would love to see that show one day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...