Thursday, September 8, 2011

Labor Day Weekend.

Since Lesley's wedding was on a Friday, we still had a good amount of weekend to enjoy. 

Saturday everyone definitely slept in. I eventually got up and had lunch at Loveshack with my mom and Granny-who had come in town for the wedding- and my cousins, Beth and Ashley. I hadn't seen them in such a long time so I was so happy to have burgers with them.

Sad though because I didn't get ONE picture of us or even with my mom at the wedding. Don't know what I was thinking.

After lunch we all shopped around, scoping out the Halloween decor. Mom got me a super cute Halloween table runner. I seriously can't wait to put it up.

And I scooped up some new Steve Madden flats. I was lusting over them in one store, but refrained. And it would happen that the very next store we went into I found the same shoes. Meant to be.


Once we were all shopped out, I said my goodbyes and headed back to the hotel. We ended the day with napping and devouring Mexican for dinner with L's family.

Sunday, it was time to come back to reality. So hard to say goodbye to our families.

We got to the airport in time for lunch at Pappadeaux.

 Then it was so long Texas and we were finally back to Pittsburgh.

We picked up the pups and finished up the night watching our Aggies win their first game.
So proud of you Ags!

Monday, Landon was off so we spent the day enjoying the rain and chilly weather. 
I swear we came back to PA and it was suddenly fall. I love that Texas heat, but there is no better season than fall. Love it.

The best part of Monday was the fact that Hobby Lobby opened! Perfect timing! Gretchen and I went and spent forever inside. I seriously love me some HobLob.

No pools or cooking out this Labor Day, but it was the different in the best kind of way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...