Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Sunday I turned the big 2-4! My there were lots of candles on my cake this year.

We went to brunch at Grand Concourse with Tom and Gretchen and their sweet wittle baby who seriously was an angel and didn't make a peep the whole morning. Gretchen was way too nice and got me a cute Halloween treat and Hobby Lobby giftcard! 

It was a great morning, with great friends, great food, and great Bloody Marys:).


After eating we went home, opened presents, napped, did a little more birthday shopping, watched movies, and grabbed Panera for dinner. Perfect day to me.

And Landon spoiled me for sure with treats this birthday.

I mean, on top of flowers and gifts, the guy got me balloons!! Seriously nothing says happy birthday like 10 huge balloons taking over your whole kitchen. (see first picture!!)

And a yum Red Velvet cake complete with candles. So cute.



I had such a happy birthday this year!

But only 6 more until 30....

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Looks like a really fun day! That red velvet cakes looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...