Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sugar Cookies and Steelers.

This past Saturday, Landon got a ticket from work to go to the Steelers game.

He went with the guys, and I stayed home.

And I kind of liked it.

L sent me pictures,
and I got to get myself in the Halloween spirit.
Yea, I know it's not even September.
But I love Halloween.
Like love it.
I don't know why, I just do.

And Hocus Pocus happens to be my favorite Halloween movie.
So I may have watched it.
While I made the BEST sugar cookies ever.

And you know they were little ghosties.

But only because I didn't have food coloring.
Because I really wanted to make some pumpkins too.

Sugar Cookies

1 c butter
1 c sugar
1 egg
1 1/2 t almond extract
3 c flour
1 1/2 t baking powder
1/2 t salt

Cream butter and sugar for about 2 minutes.
Add egg and extract.
In a separate bowl add flour, powder, and salt.
Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture until combined.
Chill dough for about 20-30 minutes.
Roll out and bake at 350 for 8 minutes.



I made a little milk and powdered sugar icing to top them off!


But for reals, let's not make fun of the icing job.
I is not so good at it.


YUM!
I want more now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...