Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just a Little Weekend Trip.

Landon's momma graciously bought me a ticket to
Texas for my sister-in-law's bridal shower this past weekend.

It was my first time ever flying alone,
but it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be.

And I was so happy to get to go home!

Though, I only took about 4 pictures,
all with my phone.
I've been so bad with pictures lately!

Friday when I got in town,
Dad made me a pre-dinner margarita.

Only in TX.
And I am a fan of the Skinnygirl now!

Before dinner I went to Hobby Lobby and got myself a new B.
It's been a long 7 months without you Hob Lob!

Then all of the fam went to Abuelo's for my Granny's birthday.
It made my day when the twins walked in and Ryleigh ran to me!
Cute girl.

Saturday flew.
We went on a little walk/run in the morning with my sister's new puppy

He def loves me.
And I doubt it has anything to do with the fact I kept bribing him with treats.
No, that couldn't be it.

I pretended like he was mine all weekend.
Can't wait for Christmas and 
all 3 of the little pups will get to play!

La Popular for breakfast.
They make the best breakfast burritos.

Then Lesley's shower, errands, and Abuelo's for dinner again Saturday night!
Love that place.

Sunday, I got up and ready and went to lunch with the parents and grandparents,
-one more time-
then I was off to the airport!

I got home around midnight Sunday,
but I was so happy to see my three boys!

It was another quick trip,
but I am so happy for the few moments I had with all of my family.
And I will get to see them all again in a few short weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I am flyin by myself for the first time this weekend...I'm kinda nervous!

    We totally have that exact B from Hobby Lobby on our sofa table :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...