Friday, August 26, 2011

For the mom.

So Ma asked me today what I wanted for my birthday.

I mean, I haven't really thought about it or anything, but maybe I could have these?

They would make me oh so happy come winter, when I am forced to take two little brats out in the freezing cold snow.

My toesies will thank you for sure!

Or one of these cute lockets I found on pinterest?

Seriously don't know anything cuter.
Unless I got one in the light gray...

This book would make the perfect addition to my coffee table I believe.

Or perhaps a few of these??

I have decided to start collecting them. I wouldn't mind someone helping me jumpstart the collection.

My feelings certainly wouldn't be hurt if a couple of these showed up at my doorstep either.

Or even this.

I mean, obviously I haven't been thinking about it...

1 comment:

  1. Love the Hunters! They would be so great to have here in the winter too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...