Monday, June 13, 2011

Island Coconut Chocolate Bark.

I love chocolate bark.
Love it.
Sadly, 
I thought there was only one kind.
You know,
the white&milk chocolate with peppermint kind.
The yum bark you gift at Christmas time?

Where have I been?

I made this for a little Cabot wive's 
get together last week
at Jessica's.
I have decided it's going to be my new go-to 
summer treat.
So.
Dang.
Good.
Jessica said it tasted like a Pina Colada,
and that is the truth!
I couldn't explain it any better.

 Coconut Bark=Pina Colada.


16 oz high quality chocolate
1/4 c coconut
1/4 c dried and chopped papaya
1/4 c dried and chopped pineapple
1/4 c dried and chopped banana
1/4 c chopped cashews
1 tbsp lime zest

Melt the white chocolate.
Once melted,
set aside and let cool for 1-2 minutes.
Lay parchment paper/foil on a baking sheet.
Mix cashews, fruit, lime, and coconut together.
Mix half of the ingredients into the chocolate.
Pour on paper/foil.
Top with other half of remaining fruits and nuts.
Refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
Break when you are ready to serve.







If you make it,
please splurge and buy this
instead of adding coconut.

Totally worth it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...