Thursday, May 26, 2011

This Week's Obsession...A Little Early.

I have been a bad bad blogger this week.

Did you miss me?

My family is in town,
and we have been busy.
Plus, I honestly didn't want to waste time
on the computer since they are only here for
a week!

This week,
we have done lots,
but I have been looking forward to today all week.
And tomorrow.
Especially tomorrow.

Because as soon as Landon gets off work today,
we are loading up and heading to...

CANADA!

More specifically Niagra Falls..

I'm so so so excited.

Please pray we don't fall off the Maid of the Mist.
Dad is pretty worried that we will.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you!! I loved Niagara Falls a ton. By the way, you (probably) won't fall off the boat but you WILL get wet. Even if you are on the lower deck. That's a fact.
    Have fun!! I'm super jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...