Friday, April 29, 2011

This Week's Obsession.


This is no surprise.
It's obviously the Royal Wedding.
And I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I have been watching every single early morning show this week,
getting prepared for the wedding.
And this morning I awoke early to watch the festivities.

I was not the least bit disappointed.
It was seriously a fairy-tale wedding,
that will not be out done by anyone.

I loved the dress, I loved the fancy car she rode in,
 and the tiny little bridesmaids and page boys.

I loved everyone's hats, though I could never ever
pull one off.

I absolutely loved that William was the very last person to see her in her dress,
and the sweet way he whispered that she looked beautiful when he saw her.
That's the reason I really love them as a couple.
They actually seem 100% in love.

I love how all of the British people were there to support them.
And talk about class!
It is so true that Americans would be running and shoving their way up to the balcony,
to steal a view of the couple's first kiss,
but I was so impressed with the calmness of the whole thing.

Lot's of people were criticizing the wedding,
but I LOVED it.
It was beautiful.

Kate is a lucky girl!
And this wedding was way better than the Lifetime movie, btw.

And I may be re-watching it via DVR as we speak.
I know you're jealous.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog & checking out our loft! It's so fun to blog hop! Glad I landed on yours! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to see them so in love with eachother. I have so much respect for William and see so much of his mother in him. He seems like such a sensitive person. Glad to see he is happy!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...