Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Buffalo Burgers

To continue my obsession with all things
buffalo related, I obviously had to make these.
They are simple simple and give the burger a nice flavor you would never expect.

It's also a nice break from a plain ol' burger, right?

Buffalo Burgers

1 lb ground chicken breast
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tbsp italian seasoning
1/4 c buffalo wing sauce
1/2 c parmesan cheese
2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
 buffalo wing sauce for topping
4-6 whole wheat buns
Preheat grill or skillet.
In a large bowl combine ground chicken, salt, pepper, italian seasoning, parmesan and buffalo wing sauce.
Mix until just combined.
Form into patties.
Grill or pan-fry patties until brown on both sides and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
In the last 2 minutes, place 1/2 ounce of cheddar cheese on each burger.
Place burgers on whole wheat buns and top with  buffalo wing dressing.




I went cheese-less.
I have no idea why.
Cheese is awesome.
What was I thinking?

Guess what other recipe I forgot about while posting this one?
Pepperoni rolls.
How could I do such a thing?
Tomorrow, y'all, tomorrow.
And I may be throwing in a bonus recipe.
From my new favorite foodie blog.
Love this girl.


I can tell y'all are all on the edge of your seat waiting for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...