Friday, March 25, 2011

This Week's Obsession.

Hello Spring!
I am so happy it is officially springtime, 
despite the fact that we had some crazy hail the other day.


Here are some spring treats that are making me oh so happy.





Anyone know where all of these are from??
You guessed it!
Anthropologie.

And wouldn't you like to get your hands on some of that spring sweetness?

Well, I have decided that I want to do a giveaway!
I am so thankful that all of y'all have actually been reading this little blog, 
that usually is about nothing, but it has been a really fun outlet for me.

So to say thanks, one lucky reader is going to get their very own Anthropologie gift card!

Just be sure that you are a follower and leave a comment 
and the winner will be chosen on April 4th!

Good Luck<3<3

6 comments:

  1. Love it!! Spring is here! Especially love the tea cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all, especially the dress, swimsuit, and teacup! I hope it gets warmer for you guys in PA soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove anthropologie..you know what that means;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo...love it all! Anthro is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heheehehehe! love the swimsuit, love Anthro, love yal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did I not see this when you wrote it? We had that same crazy hail only the battery in my camera was dead so I never got a picture but I'm glad you did! By the way, that teacup is adorable, nice choices.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...