Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hello 5-0!

Happy 50th Dad!
Happy Happy Birthday to the dad who always goes out of his way to help my sister and I whenever we need it.
Be it car trouble questions or questions about what to do when your dog downs raw hamburger meat, you always gave good answers.
Thank you dad for being my chauffeur before I could drive and taking care of important things that I didn't know how to do and really didn't want to do myself.
Thanks for always putting us first everyday!
Love you Dad!
I am so happy that you walked me down the aisle exactly 5 months ago today.
I wouldn't have wanted it any other way!

And if you were here I MIGHT share this amazing Reese's Cupcake I got yesterday with you.:)

Oh and sister says thanks for still cutting her meat for her even though she is 19 years old.
Paige, you know it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...