Friday, February 25, 2011

This Week's Obsession.

Er.. more like ObsessionS.

Let's start with food. My favorite.
 I devoured these on Sunday night and Tuesday morning around 10:00. Don't judge.
I am currently writing potatoes down on this weekend's grocery list...
Homemade fries.


A 2 minute Buffalo Chicken Sandwich.
Grab a rotisserie chicken from your local grocery store, your favorite wing sauce, and buns from the bakery.
Voila!
Simple BCS!
I heart wings more than anyone can know and this little baby has satisfied my hunger about 4 times this week.

Now, these are on my wish list. 
I have been seriously obsessing over them all week!
Coat of Arms Mirror
I have been searching for a mirror to go above our little buffet in the kitchen, and I think this would be just perfect. 

Mountain Peaks basket
A cute little basket to fancy up my bathroom.

Oh Anthro, why must you be
so expensive?

 And Ballard Designs is tugging at my heart strings with these pillows.
I think I am going to try and make my own this weekend.
There's no way I would pay $59 for them.
EACH.
As in, $59 for a Mr. and $59 for a Mrs.
I think not.

 I am dreaming of this chest. 
It would make a perfect addition to our bedroom.
Wycliff Chest

And lastly, some fabulous finds found today, 
but I have been internet stalking them all week.
 And I found all of them for $5-$5.99 each!
I think the tray would look amazing on the chest above.
I can't wait to find them all their special place.
I think the pillow has found her's already...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...