Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Heart Mail.

I love mail.
I love getting mail.
I love sending things to other people in the mail.
I love anxiously awaiting for the mail to arrive, especially when I am expecting something.
I love to order things online just so I can get a package.

So here is a big thank you to our parents this week.
For sending us some Valentine love in the mail!

LB's parent's sent us some wonderful gift cards (they know we need them! And I may have used mine to buy the placemats pictured below).
And my parents had to send me some of my mail that keeps getting sent to their house,so they added a few goodies.
Some of my favorite magazines!
And one for Landon...
And some candy that we probably don't need.
But the skittles are gone and I'm working on the rest:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...