Friday, January 28, 2011

This Week's Obsession.

This week I have been mildly obsessed with Emily of Jones Design Company.
No words can explain how extremely talented this lady is.
She does design and also sells art prints.
I love the fact that in the art prints she sells, most have bible verses on them that are so so cute!

I really can't say anything else about her to really get you to understand how super cute everything she does is, so just go to her blog!
Jonesdesigncompany.com

I have copied many of her tutorials and plan to start another in our bedroom soon! 
And as soon as my fingers hit publish post I am off to buy this from her site!
(p.s. Emily has absolutely no idea who I am, but that fact that I am doing a post solely devoted to her does not bother me in the least! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...