Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pearly Whites

I am just going to start out by saying that I NEVER thought I would do this. In fact, I used to always make fun of those who did. But, after reading an article on the effects of tartar on a dog's teeth and how it causes them to get heart and kidney disease (it also causes their teeth to fall out!), well you can guess what I did.

 Bought the toothpaste..


Let them taste it.

Trigger went first.(--Look at that tartar!)

And he was the perfect gentleman.

Lickey, not so much.

I was looking at his pretty white teeth.
But he wouldn't stop sticking his tongue out.
And then he got scared and peed about 2 seconds later.
And yes I took a picture, but I won't post it. :)

We apparently traumatized him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...