Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A New Love

 Last weekend, while Landon and I were waiting in line at Giant Eagle (the giant grocery store with even more gigantic lines) I picked this up and started flipping through it. I do this with magazines every time I am in line at a grocery store. I usually never buy them, but as the line started moving and it became our time to unload our groceries, I was looking through said magazine instead of helping LB. Uh Oh.
He was getting a little frustrated with me because we were in a hurry to get to his friend's house, so he said my 5 favorite words, "Go ahead and get it."

Oh. My. Gosh.
Love this magazine.
I will def be buying this every month from now on.

And you know I have a recipe for some Sweet Treats coming later! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...