Thursday, January 27, 2011

Landon's Favorite

I know I know, 4 recipe posts in a row.
I can't help it.
It's what I do when I'm stuck inside.
Chicken spaghetti is Landon's all-time FAVORITE.
He always, always wants me to make it for him.

I haven't found a recipe that I really like yet that doesn't call for Velveeta, so I just kind of threw in a bunch of stuff usually found in chicken spaghetti and added shredded cheese (I used the "Mexican" mix and Parmesan).
(I like Velveeta in queso, but for some reason I just don't want to put it in any other food.
Maybe it's the weird texture?
I don't know.)


Chicken Spaghetti
2-3 chicken breasts
1 16oz box of spaghetti noodles
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1/2 onion
1/2 bell pepper
1 can of rotel
2-4 c shredded cheese
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 375.
Boil water. Add noodles. Cook chicken anyway you like (I just cooked it on a skillet) and then shred it.
Once noodles are cooked, drain the water.
Add soup, rotel, onion, pepper, and cheese (add as much as you like! we like a lot!) to the pot with the noodles. Add chicken.
You can eat go ahead and start eating or you can put it in your preheated oven for about 15 minutes, or until your cheese is bubbly on the top!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...